Use the arrow keys to guide your snowboarder down the mountain. The DOWN arrow points you straight down the mountain, which will allow you to get up to the maximum speed. The LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys change your snowboarder's angle in the direction of the arrow (from your perspective, not the snowboarder's). To go off a jump, simply ride over it.
How to do tricks:
Grabs: (hold the button to keep grabbing)
- Indy Grab: Z
- Stalefish Grab: X
- Tail Grab: C
- Method Grab: V
Spins and Flips: (rapidly press the appropriate key combination in order)
- Backside 180: LEFT, RIGHT
- Frontside 180: RIGHT, LEFT
- Backside 360: LEFT, UP, RIGHT
- Frontside 360: RIGHT, UP, LEFT
- Backflip: LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT
- Frontflip: RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT
Railslides: ride up to the jump at the same angle as the rail, and hold the spacebar to slide.