- This menu item lets you set the characteristics of your rally car
- This item lets you set how fast the car will react to steering input.
- This item lets you set how many degrees the wheels of the car can turn.
- This item lets you set how fast the car will accelerate. A setting of 4.0 will accelerate faster but have a lower top speed than a setting of 3.0.
- This item lets you set how fast the steering will return to center.
- This item lets you set how fast the car will brake.
- This item lets you set how fast the car will deccelerate and grip the road. A setting of low drag will deccelerate slower but not grip the road as well as a setting of high downforce.
- This menu item lets you set your game preferences.
- This item lets you set wheather you would like audio and visual queing of the course ahead.
- This item lets you set wheather you would like a visual steering indicator.
High Render Quality
- This item may improve graphic performance on faster computers (500MHZ+)
Show All Graphics
- Uncheck this item if you have a slower computer (less than 350MHZ) or if the game is performing poorly.
- These items lets you set your keyboard preferences for the game.
- This item loads the selected rally course and begins the race. The Courses
- You may select between the practice course(Rally stage) or competition, which is a three stage rally race. In the the competition mode you must complete all three stages in order to get an overall time.